söndag 28 december 2014

We are all aspects and reflections of life

Angel on earth is me sharing my insights and my angelic heritage with every aspect of myself, that is to say - you! 

You see, we are all aspects of life and everyone present (and non-present) in this reality belong together in this omnipresence we often call God. We are one and individuals at the same time. Everyone I meet is a reflection of God or Life, just as I am a divine reflection to everyone meeting me. I see and meet myself and God in everyone and wherever I look! We, folks, are reflections of Life itself. God, the higher will in us all, our God part, our soul light surrounds us and fills us with life force/energy. At the same time we also rest in God and God rests in us. And the rest is up to you and me! J

By sharing I hope to give you inspiration to seek and find who you really are, to follow your higher purpose, trusting your inner wisdom and having the courage to follow your dreams.

I send you all lots and lots of love and a happy magical new 2015!


--- Didalarion

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar