onsdag 5 november 2014

WHY SEEK OUR ORIGIN?

Why seek our origin?

For me it has become obvious that everything already exists within. We carry all our memories with us on cellular level in our bodies, because the soul surrounds us and exist on every level. The soul carries us through life. Waking up and realising my angelic soul inside was like lightening a match. And that light lit the lamp inside, which continues to enlighten me bit by bit.

The fact, me being an angel, was the trigger that made me a seeker again and most importantly made me a finder. I read loads of books driven by curiosity, I learned meditation, I changed my diet, I studied healing and the healer inside woke up in order to help others. I became a therapist, a spiritual life coach, meditation teacher and I have been given the great trust to also show the way.

I have come to meet members of my spiritual family and friends I recognise from other realms. My life has become all the magic it is supposed to be and I am grateful. I have come home in so many ways. And this great adventure and mystery just keeps unfolding it´s secrets. I bet it never ends...


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar