torsdag 13 november 2014

The challenge

The challenge

For me one challenge always has been this: To tell you who I am. It has required a lot of courage living in a small town in Sweden; following my spiritual path doing my mission, being motivational speaker telling others my way of thinking, standing up (and out!) for what I believe in and following the voices of angels whispering and sustaining me in the writings of the book about angels and that I actually am one.

All this was something I just had to do. Something I still have to do.

I am human. I am woman. I am mother. I am living on this planet. I am also an incarnated angel experiencing all human feelings there are, all frights and all human wishes and desires. My own journey is teaching me how to accept and love all aspects of myself. I have come to realise that this loving myself fully, is the one task in life demanding the most of me. And trust me; I still work on that one...

Again I stand before you sharing my truth. I hear angels because I am one and I am here on a mission possible. I am here with you all. Here to spread my wings when telling my truth and to radiate and share as much love and light I possibly can, while at the same time, enjoying life in the best way as a human; being a loving mother for my children, a good friend and a caring magnificent human being.

Being human is pure magic and yet at the same time, the real challenge!




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar