söndag 1 februari 2015

Conscious coaching

If this interests you fill in the form under contact at my Swedish website www.vackravingar.se and I will contact you within a few days to schedule a session. We meet either in person, over the phone or over the web using Skype. Use the contact form and write where you live and what kind of session you would like.

I usually start a session by letting you describe what you want us focusing on. I listen to your story. My work is very individual as everyone and everyone´s patterns are unique. The sessions are a grounded form of chanelling, an intergrated communication between me and you on different levels.

As we are reflections to each other in this reality we sometimes need a mirror to see things more clearly. I act as your mirror reflecting you and  helping you seeing things from a conscious holistic point of view, interpreting the situation you are in through my awareness and sometimes bringing forward underlying belief systems and subconscious pain affecting your life in a negative way. Together we make unconscious parts of you conscious and by doing so these patterns no longer need to hold you back or act as a discomfort to you. 
 
One session is between 1-2 hours. The cost is 750 SEK, 76 EUR, 90 USD and
60 GBP. I use Pay pal and Swish.
 
The promise:

I promise to give you my full attention and presence to share all my love, might and wisdom with you during the session. Your promise to me is to be honest, having an open mind and doing this out of love for yourself.  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar