onsdag 22 oktober 2014

Being an incarnated angel


What does it mean to be an incarnated angel on earth?

It means I remember I am a spiritual being visiting planet earth and this body. It means I have memories of something else than being human. I remember big parts of my past; past lives here on earth, but I also remember other dimensions and realities. In other worlds and realms I am an angel and this has lead me to the revelation-I still am. I am just clothing myself with a human body when living here in this reality.


The big mystery

Being here is like unfolding a mystery layer by layer, coming closer and closer to my inner truth and to my inner being. And as this mystery of being me, unfolds, I have come to realise my origin. And the mystery just keeps unfolding...


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar